Performance Coordinator at Sporting Lisbon Football Club
“I have deeply explored scientific literature in recovery from training while I was completing my PhD in Sports Sciences. Recovery in sport requires a multifactorial approach. It has been established that sleep plays a significant role in an athlete’s recovery and also promotes adaptations from training.
There is a growing body of research exploring the effects of CBD on sleep demonstrating controversial yet promising results.
Personally, I have been using PureSport CBD with great success.
” – Francisco Tavares
Dr Francisco Tavares is an established strength and conditioning coach who is currently playing his trade with the Sporting Lisbon Football Club. Dr Tavares obtained his PHD a Waikato University. Dr Tavares is a well published author and has a particular interest in optimizing recovery in athletes
- PhD in Sports Sciences, Waikato University
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Sporting Lisbon Football Club
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Portugal Rugby Federation
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Chiefs Rugby
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Cascais Rugby Linha
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Leinster Rugby
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: Glasgow Rugby