We are thrilled to announce that PureSport CBD Africa will be bringing CBD Capsules to South African Soil.
When PureSport CBD launched in 2018 the main focus was to provide premium, broad spectrum CBD products that were safe to use in professional sports. We partnered with an excellent laboratory to provide world class athletes with premium CBD products.
CBD gained awareness worldwide and as such, PureSport CBD started to build a reputable client base. What initially started as a client base consisting mainly of athletes, it soon began to diversify. We now have an established client database that range from professional athletes, corporate businessmen and women, professional- and part-time models, paraplegics that suffer from flexion contractures, the elderly that suffer from arthritis, the everyday person that suffers from IBS, dysmenorrhea, anxiety or difficulty sleeping. The list goes on and on.
” PureSport CBD has truly become the CBD of choice for the everyday person, not just for professional athletes”PureSport CBD client
As our clientele have diversified, so have our need to deliver premium products for all. As such, we are absolutely stoked to present to you our newest product:
1200mg CBD + 100mg Turmeric + 100mg Ginger | Broad Spectrum | THC Free | 60 Capsules
A significant portion of our clientele are people that suffer from inflammation and pain. These ranged from muscle pain, arthritis, ulcerative colitis, endometriosis and rheumatoid arthritis. We wanted to provide them with a product that could give them the benefits of CBD and other health products.
Most of our clients will tell you that they have used a herbal product as an adjunct to their treatment regimen. We decided to combine two of the most commonly used herbal products with our premium broad spectrum CBD:
Turmeric, or more specifically, Turmeric and Curcumin, has a long history of use in traditional medicine. This flavor filled spice from India and other parts of Southeast Asia is primarily cultivated from the rhizomes (the roots) of the Curcuma longa plant.
It has been used as an herbal medicine for years and many people have claimed the following Health Benefits:
- Relieves symptoms associated with gastrointestinal irritation such as ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel syndrome
- Relieves symptoms associated with dysmenorrhea (debilitating menstrual pain)
- Adjunct therapy option for osteoarthritis and other rheumatic disorders
- Adjunct therapy option for management of lipid disorders (high cholesterol)
- Adjunct therapy option for treatment of uraemic pruritus (itchy skin from renal disorders)
Ginger, or more specifically gingerol, also has a long history of use in traditional medicine. Its scientific name is Zingiber officinale and also originates from Southeast Asia
It has also been used as an herbal medicine for years and many people have claimed the following Health Benefits:
- Relieves nausea and motion sickness
- Improves indigestion and relieves gastrointestinal irritation
- Improves pain and inflammation, specifically associated with arthritis
- Decrease muscle pain and soreness
- Improves pain associated with menstruation
- Has been reported to improve cholesterol levels
- Used as antiviral medicine as a flu remedy
So how can you join in on the CBD Capsules Hype?
PureSport CBD Africa has placed a large order for CBD capsules and should arrive in South Africa in the next month (or two depending on the postman).
Our first 75 units will be sold at a ridiculous price of R900 (Normal price R1350) if you pre-order!